When you wanna own in CS, which weapon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chankama

Fully Optimized
I started playing CS:source recently, but trying to figure out which weapon I should practise with. Don't care how difficult it is to master, but once you master it, which weapon gives you the most potential to kick ***. :D..

I've been playing [terrorist] and tried the pump shotgun and the automatic load shot gun.. I have off days and on days. :confused:.. So what do u guys think..

In Quake, I am a rail gun type of guy btw..

I use the CV-47

CV-47 just like the AK-47 but that is what they call it. I use that in 1.6 though i would assume that most weapons are the same in 1.6 and source, but i dont own source so i wouldn't know.

Yeah, the AK on terrorist side and Maverick M4A1 on the CT side are the two most popular guns in the game...I personally prefer the AK as I find it more accurate but the M4 might be easier to practice with IMO

If you want the "easiest" gun you want the magnum sniper rifle also refered to as the AWP...also it implies it's a sniper rifle therefore you don't really need to concern yourself very much with recoil and generally it's a one shot kill gun unless you hit someone in the foot or something

Shotgun would be a better choice for a map like cs_office IMO where there is a lot of close range combat...otherwise you want a rifle...you might also appreciate the SG-552 or the AUG as you have to ability to partially zoom in

I am pretty good in CSS. On T i use AK and on CT I use the Clarion on burst fire (has no recoil). and if i really wanna pwn ill scout.

I'm a deagle-only man. With an occasional Scout. I just like pistols. :D The deagle (I think it's called the Night Hawk in-game) is a great pistol, though. 'Course, by practicing with the deagle all the time, I can hardly use an automatic weapon anymore .. :confused:

The best all around gun is probolly the M4 in the game. The AK-47 is more powerful, but much less accurate after the second shot. I use both the M4 and AK as primary weapons.

However in CQB both the pump shotgun and the mp5 do well for me. Pump shotgun if you aim, you can easily get one shot kills. MP5 has abosuletly no recoil and a high ROF and a high spray accuracy, but is very weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom