My Mod~ Cheiftec case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to mention the air coming outa the fridge will be hot not cold. So it will heat up your components as well. Mini fridge outa there.
I still like my idea though. Make your windows and paint them that clear coat UV reactive pain that turns green under IV reactive cathodes and just get the cathodes. Im thinking almost everybody here agrees green is better w/ black. Obviously look at the Xbox haha.

hmmm, seems cool enough ^^.. I should do something to my Cheiftec server case since it'd be painful for me to hurt my Thermaltake Armor

Which?

Alright, some more painting in MS paint, please exuse that part... but heres this

Which one looks better? i added some more flames from the first one, just brainstorming here :)

mostflames8rw.jpg

Or

mostflames17ty.jpg

Help me out here!

FghtinIrshNvrDi said:
I vote bottom. Of course, I always vote for the simpler solution. Simple things look neater.

Ryan

Well thats the one im going with :)

*Very tiny update*

Picture just above will be the one it will be

im going to use a water jet to cut it out :) (Yes ive got my connections)

So umm yea. I told you it was small....

The only way you can get the CPU below room temperature is with water cooling being included at some point. You can get a peltier - which most mini-mini fridges use, but you will need one more powerful than that, as your CPU will put out more heat than it can cool. With this, you need to get a peltier, attatch it to the top of your CPU - cool side facing it- and then attatch watercooling to the peltier to cool that down. and I believe you need to surround it all in foam and silicon.

Or you could do the chilled watercooling way, where I assume they have a fridge motor somewhere in it. look at xtreme systems

Anyway, start off with the case mod. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom