my com has a hp??

Status
Not open for further replies.
CrashAbbott said:
Emily, I understand your point,, Lauren Bacall (spelling) said it all,, Feminists can't help it if they were the ugly girls that no one ever paid attention to,, sheesh ,, who can blame them for getting so offended?? Not me!

I don't quite get what he's saying, but is he calling me an ugly girl?

Probably not intentionally. But you could send him pics to prove him wrong... SORRY!!! I couldn't resist.

PS. Don't feel bad Emily, this is bar FAR the funniest thread I have ever seen on TF.

People came out of the wood-work when she offered a 'reward'.... you bunch of pervs.

GOD JUST POST THE PICS ALREADY.............. haha man i should say i'm a girl and i'll offer people a reward...... i'd get so much feedback

THIS IS GETTING FUNNY!!
it looks like everybody is just here to try and get pics.
just curious though, some people are starting to talk s]-[!7, do you notice flies around you? flies like s]-[!7.

now back to actually SOLVING the problem!
go to my computer, right click on it, go to properties, go to hardware at the top, then go to device manager.
in the new window go to 'imaging devices' and see if your camera is still in this list even after it is unplugged. if it is, remove it (right click, uninstall and click ok) and see if this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom