Rate My Overkill

Status
Not open for further replies.
He could be a college student... ever think of that? Just because you go to school doesn't mean you're young. **** he could even be 60, as my dad is and is going to college again to learn a different field.

It's a bad thing to assume things, even though it is a very high probability.

Also even if he is young, he might have saved all that up, doubtfully but there is still a possibility.

jesus lmfao, get 2 7800GTXs in SLI if your budget is at 6500 lmfao, get a 4800+ X2 and OC the crap out of it, and just fly with the wind with 2 10,000 RPM or 15,000 RPM Raptors.

One thing about OCing that alot of people (including me) had no idea about, if you do it it voids the warranty, so I have not nor will not OC my rig until it cannot play a game at full graphics, in which case I may just buy another 7800GT and run them in SLI =)

How can they tell if you OC'ed it? Just tell them their stupid stock fan stopped working if you fried the CPU.

Are you guys kidding me? This is easy. Cuban scratch ur original, its completely going to change...

AMD64 X2 4800+
DFI LanParty UT SLI-DR Expert Motherboard
2x nVidia 6800GTX 512mb
2x 1Gig of OCZ Ram (wouldn't go too nuts, you've never overclocked before... but you do have lots of money...)
Some big a$$ at least 600Watt PSU SLI CAPABLE!
2x DVD-RW drives
Tuniq Tower 120 Heatsink (You havn't messed with overclocking or water cooling - so I wouldn't risk it)
2x 200+ gig SCSI Seagate drives in raid (15,000rpm version)
Some Lain-Li case I would suggest
Pick up a nice Widescreen 24" (the Dell 2405FPS actually kicks major ***)
Do yourself a treat and pick up the Logitech z-5500 speakers with the Creative X-Fi Extreme Music card.

Who cares about your mouse and keyboard? And I can't recommend anything. I'm the only trackball user on this forum, and I got the best shot too ;).

But... all that may come out past your budget... idk.. go price it :)

TheMajor said:
Are you sure you can buy that with 6500 dollars? The SCSI drives will probably be too expensive.

Ya... I just went and checked them out and they will be as much as the monitor....d@mn.

Well, replace them with simple SATA's then, psh... bummer.

Hovertime said:
You can overclock the FX-57 to 3.0 GHz if you wanted to know. For the Video card, get Nvidia 7800 GTX 512 in SLI.

Well if you wanted to know my opty 170 which is stock at 2.0Ghz is diong 2.9Ghz @ 1.55V :D thank you very much

X2 4800+
DFI UT NF4 Sli-DR
OCZ 2*1GB PC4000 gold series
X-Fi
Z-5500
OCZ 600W powerstream or the PCP&C 850W power supply even their 1kilowatt psu :eek:

yea its cool you got a fx57 and all but ive seen a 115 dollar cpu beat it. as in amd 64 3000 venice 939 and if you got watter cooling why dont you use it? as in 3.2ghz! on the 57

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom