Amd athlon 64 4400x2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Computer-_-newb

Beta member
I was either thinking of getting a amd athlon 64 4400x2 and a 7800gt or a amd athlon 64 3800 and a 7800gtx what do you think?

Also where would be the cheapest place / or if some1 has some for sale to buy these?

you're torn between two processors that aren't making much sense to me... Okay. Wait, are you talking about the Athlon X2 3800+? If so, that makes more sense. I'd personally get the 7800GT and overclock it if you feel the need.

Ryan

Definitly agree with ryan...I am very happy with my 4400. Right now i am just learning how to oc and mine is at 2.375 ghz. Anyways, the 7800gt will be enough for pretty much any game out there for a while, plus you can oc that as ryan said.

The best place for hardware is definilty newegg.com, but some people go to monarchcomputer.com. Generally newegg has better prices, but not always.

I have the 3800+ X2, very fine CPU, do not in all truth think there is that big of a diff between the two, and you can always overclock any of the items (I have not or will not OC any of my stuff since it voids out the warranty and its enough to run anything at full graphics at 1280 x 1024) but anyways, dual core is the smooth way to live these days =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom