cant get network card to work

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuzz

Baseband Member
i have a hp compaq computer, i never did a rescue disc so when i reinstalled windows all the built in network card, sound, video and usb wont work as the drivers arnt installed, when i try to install it cant find on the windows cd and i need internet which wont work without the network.

On HPs site with drivers i need to know what model the computer is or an SKU number but on the site i cant find any computer that looks like mine so i dunno where to find the information :p

pic1.jpg

It's the table model, not the tower.
Any all-in-one drivers that could get my internet working so i can use autodetection on hps site, since i cant download the autodetector.

Go to the website. Go to the Download section. Put in te model of the desktop. Download the mobo drivers and put them on a cd. Go into control panel and find the ! for the devices not working correctly and then right click on them and choose the update driver. You system will find them on the CD your just created and you should be good to go!

It has got to be on there somewhere. There should be an Id TAG on that case or inside on the cover or some place!! Usually, it is on the back panel.

ya theres lots of numbers and letters but nothing that stands out like "hp compac A500" :p

write all the numbers down and try inserting them into the model search on the website. Hopefully, you;ll get there!

but are all model so diffrent? i cant download without a model number but wouldnt another driver work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom