overheated power supply

Status
Not open for further replies.
welp hmm, i disconnected the cdrom and retried it since i didnt think it was the psu.... i now have a black mark on my pcie slot in the same spot as on the regular pci slot. not sure if my graphics card works anymore..seeing how its in the same spot on both slots, i am hoping it is on the board that is frying, and not the card. ok so whatcha think... the mobo is the problem?

after looking at the scsi card, the actually connector trace is burned, so im sure it is on my 6800. im bout to just say forget it and trash it. i dont feel like having to continue to dump money into it

this is making me think real hard. i have 2 kids that are under 2, and i have a gaming laptop. im thinkin bout pitchin this **** thing now , seriously. i might do it tomorrow. dont feel like puttin anymore time into it..... oh yea it toasted my cpu also, its nice and burnt. only thing i have left is memory and a crappy had

yep the cpu and both graphics cards are fried. not to mention my power supply, my raid card, oh and also my sound card has a nice black pock mark on it.

As of 3am thismorning, i no longer have a desktop.. i put it in the trash compactor outside my work and crushed the sob.

Now i am relieved and feel good. i dont hear it calling my name saying,, come work on me and spend money on me.

Now i got my sager 9890 laptop, has a geforce 7800 in it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom