I thought the 6600 would do better

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMD6415

In Runtime
I got a new computer a few months ago and it is great but i have been playing Far Cry and I just turned all the settings to the highest and in the game there would be parts of the ground that are black and when i was in the water some of the plants would have transparent boxes around them I tried turning everthing down a little and it is still doing it is the card not strong enough or is the card bad u think thanks for any help
this is what i have {PCI-Express 16X} Nvidia GeForce 6600 256MB with DVI + TV out video) that is right off the discription

This is because the origional version of FarCry did not support 6XXX series cards.

You need the Farcry 1.3 Patch or above to play the game properly.

I have the 6600, AMD Athlon 3500, 2048MB ram, Raptor 10,000RPM hard drive anything else u need to know? also
Where can I get the Farcry 1.3 patch? or what ever it is

Why did you buy the 6600 lol, buying any 6600 series card but the 6600GT makes no sense, especially when you can get a 6600GT that packs nearly twice the power that the 6600 and 6600LE pack for around $25-$50 more.

I didn't get the GT because i am just starting to get into computers and at the time I didn't know that the GT was better

FghtinIrshNvrDi said:
word... I feel ya. That's why I'm stuck with an x700

Ryan
lol unlucky, i completely forgot about game patching, sorry. if the graphics are too good IE new when the game was made & not understood we can say that it is a good card, better than mine :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom