Installing SP2

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you think if i get the HDD and plug it into a diffrent machine, copy all the files and then reinstall windows with SP2, then copy the files back....that would work ?

hmm..i will see if i can solve the problem because i really dont have the time to reinstall windows and all the programs again

Dont you have a network where you work? You cant backup to a network share? even if on a workgroup you can backup to another PC.

Dumb question..have you tried another mouse and keyboard? I would try and narrow it down a bit. You are not getting any video signal at all? Can you see it POST etc?

ok...when i turn the PC on its boots for a while then stops...the keyboard, mouse and network card are not showing any sign that they are working...when the PC first turns on it normal comes up on the screen auto adujusting...but this time its saying no signal !!! i have checked all connections and they are fine !!!

what is knoppix and erd commander ??

how come its only stuffed up this one machine ?? i just dont get how SP2 can stuff the computer up so badly :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom