Windows is looking old

Status
Not open for further replies.

harobikes333

In Runtime
Ok I have windows xp home edition and recently, aka two days ago, I was prompted to revalidate windows because of significant hardware changes, even though I haven't even opened my computer case in over a year!

Anyway I revalidated it over the phone and so now thats done.

But now every time I start up the computer and I log into windows with my username my theme is gone. I had it set to the blue taskbar with the bliss backround. And now the toolbar looks like the old windows but my backround is fine.

Also when I go into windows task manager and to the processes the username is system But I logged in as alphabet junction<-- my mom's store's name.

Also the printer doesn't work...:\

Here is a pic of the windows task manager

ALso here is a thread that I've already made and it has more info and pictures. I hope to get some help! Please!
pic

Thread I've already made

go to the control panel, system, advanced, performance, let windows choose whats best for my computer. Reinstall your printer

No i mean normaly when you go on firefox or a program that you the user open and not the system automaticly it will say your username in that column and there it doesn't.

I already checked that though I have no clue why it would be. And so no it isn't:\

And my printer won't work

This is a seperate place than the control panel..just want to eliminate stuff :) I know there are policies that force the classic theme, but on HOME you cant use the gpedit.exe tool sooo...

Wow..lol...I knew it had classic written all over it..but wtf..I aint never seen that before..This is a legal copy of XP? Maybe you got blacklisted or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom