Rate My Overkill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well first of all. You do know that that water cooling piece you picked is only part of a whole system. See those tubes running off of it, those go to other sections for instance, reservoirs, pumps, and other sections.

Secondly, are you going to get just one graphics card? Because if you are then getting a crossfire compatible motherboard is useless, that is unless you will be getting another in the near future.

Thirdly, you could do better by getting a dual core processor instead of the single core FX-57.

... Fourthly? That keyboard and mouse is not for gaming in my opinion. My girlfriend's family has that keyboard and mouse combination and I didn't like the feel of it at all. I say go with a Logitech MX518 and the Saitek Gamer's Keyboard or the Saitek PZ30AU, which is the same thing but without the extra section of buttons.

More to come soon!

$6500 budget, r u F.UCKIN SERIOUs, wit that type of money i can put together a monster machine

1: dont get crossfire/ATI cards, get nvidia/SLI
2: dnt get FX-57, get dual core, x2 4800
3: why u gona waste ur money on a sound card lol, save some space and money, u dunt need it
4: get DFI lanparty mobobs
5: get OCZ ram instead of corsair since ur going wit DFI mobos i assume.
6: yea, that mouse and keyboard is horrible choice.

I would get the eVGA 7800GTX 512MB if i were you, and a dual core defintely, Opty 165 or 170 and OC it. That water cooling is a piece of junk. You shuold build a custom built one on DD or pick out some parts on other websites.

You shuold get teh Saitek eclipse keyboard or the G15 adn the G5 or copperhead mouse. Maybe a decent mousepad to go with it

You should get the z-5500 speakers from logitech

You can defintely do better with the monitor. the viewsonic 19" 2MS LCD monitor for 500 on newegg.

i dunno maybe you can give me a couple of dollars here ;)

You can overclock the FX-57 to 3.0 GHz if you wanted to know. For the Video card, get Nvidia 7800 GTX 512 in SLI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom