My new pc, check it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trifid said:
It will never be worth the buck. lol.

Keep the mobo though. I have a SLI mobo, with no intention of going SLI. I've probally lost the bridge already.

I think I might stick with the A8N-32 though. It's a **** nice board.

DJ-CHRIS said:
Asus boards have had major problems recently.

I recomended DFI boards http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16813136157

Or MSI boards if you dont have much money, but you seem to be loaded.

Landscaping bro, not loaded :D... make smart moves, don't spend it on girlfriends that will only last a week, etc.

I'm selling all my old PC parts on ebay, and I'm selling my current PC on ebay in a few days.

My friend has MSI. He hates it. He has nothing but issues.

I have a ASUS K8V Se Deluxe, and I can't say anything bad about it. It's the best board I ever owned.

:D

Add rounded IDE cable, rounded floppy cable, uv reactive sata cable and some lighting and it would be perfect. (Have you put a cable tidy kit on the PSU cables? if not, do so as well.)

Enjoy the build.

mack said:
Landscaping bro, not loaded :D... make smart moves, don't spend it on girlfriends that will only last a week, etc.

I'm selling all my old PC parts on ebay, and I'm selling my current PC on ebay in a few days.

My friend has MSI. He hates it. He has nothing but issues.

I have a ASUS K8V Se Deluxe, and I can't say anything bad about it. It's the best board I ever owned.

:D

You must be lucky. I have experinced my own bad problems with an A8V Deluxe, seen enough problems with A8 and K8 series. And some distributers even stopped carrying them because they have soo many problems with these two boards.

Trifid said:
Add rounded IDE cable, rounded floppy cable, uv reactive sata cable and some lighting and it would be perfect. (Have you put a cable tidy kit on the PSU cables? if not, do so as well.)

Enjoy the build.

I'm using SATA, I don't use floppys (that one is free) so I'll probably give it to my brother haha

I didn't know about a cable tidy kit, but I will look into it.

Really, the true thing is when my pc h as lights, it just annoys me. My PC sits right across from my bed. I actualyl recently (like in december) changed my case to a case that has temperature readings and date/time on the front in a little blue LED, you know what? I haven't looked at it. You know what also? I've never seen myself look inside of a glass-sided PC.

It was cool at first, now it's dull. I'd rather have a nice box that will give good air flow and low temps lol

DJ-CHRIS said:
You must be lucky. I have experinced my own bad problems with an A8V Deluxe, seen enough problems with A8 and K8 series. And some distributers even stopped carrying them because they have soo many problems with these two boards.

Really? This board has been flawless. It's a Asus K8V SE Deluxe.

Maybe SE is a fix of the problems?

Perhaps, people just don't know how to put together a pc :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom