Real Player 10.5 Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
EricB said:
there is no perfect media player. real one does more things than most, but anybody can take your computer over with it, plus they are always putting spyware on your computer

real one puts spyware on your pc?

"Signing-in to RealPlayer 10.5 and SuperPlus introduces many cache items and several cookies to ensure it is unnecessary to re-sign-in after rebooting. The process of deleting accumulated cache items and cookies in Internet Explorer means that, unlike the majority of progams that use registration codes, it is necessary to re-sign-in once again. Real Networks have said that this is not an issue."

Anyone care to comment?

Yes, after a few days a mass of cache and cookies are on my computer and I use Internet Options to delete all cache files and cookies - there is no way to exclude some.

you need to set the folder size to 1mb that way you wont be saving all those cookies and it wint be over 1mb so you wont need to delete anthing.

Yes but my system is set to delete all cache and cookies on rebooting. Real Player seems to be the only software that uses cache and cookies. Others use normal codes and and this causes no problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom