cheapest amount to build a computer on tiger direct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

triple5soul8781

Solid State Member
im looking into building my own and first computer. First off i dont have much expirience, or lots of money lol. Secondly i want to build a decent computer, im not a big gamer or server or somethign, i just like to use photoshop, download stuff and ETC. The other day i went through tiger direct for prices and added up everythign i would need ot build a computer and i came to about 225$ before shipping. Does this sound unreasonable? i had a casing, motherboard with CPU and sound cards and video, a hard driver, a disk drive, a power supply, RAM memory...and not sure what else but i believed it was everythign needed. I want to run with 512mn ram and at least like 2.0 ghz and want to know any suggesitons

thanks

first off look at this...........

http://techist.com/showthread.php?threadid=66789

It's a guide to help you build your computer.

Also $225 is kind of low even if it isn't a gaming computer. Sometimes things may seem cheap and good but really they are a piece of junk. I know from experience. Why dont you share the parts that you are considering to buy and we can tell you if the parts are ok or just too cheap. Just give us a link to every thing you are going to buy. It could be reasonable, but i don't know yet because i have to see the parts.

I would suggest going through www.newegg.com as your retail store. I've dealt with tigerdirect. They're pretty good at getting the product to you, but that's it. If you need to return a part for any reason, don't count on it being easy. I couldn't hardly get them to take back thier brand new DFI motherboard. Newegg has the best customer service around. The prices usually beat tigerdirect anyway...

Ryan

I have a differant opinion on newegg.The only reason I cant buy from them is they for some reason cannot shipp to me I gave them the correct address,Plus they dont re shipp when a package is is returned to them.I tryed to get my HD's from them three times yet no luck.Then I went to tigerdirect and gave them the same addres as newegg had and shipped no problem.nothing against newegg though got a dvd burner from them a long time ago some how?
it would help if you could give us link to what you are getting?

I agree with FghtinIrshNvrDi. go to newegg.com and you'll get what you want from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom