Computer Cuts out when i press the power up button!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RicoDirenzo said:
The input wirings to the front side won't fry the board. They are techically only jumpers. (reset, power swtich, hd led and power led). You can't put the 20/24 atx connector or 4 pin connectors in incorrectly unless you used a hammer!! Do what I suggested ablove and let us know what you find.
oh really!!!well cuz i'ved always thought that if you put the power wirings to the wrong pins (like to the reset), you're giving power to the wrong pins and thought that, that would short out the mobo.

oh i was just talkin about the wirings of the case to the mobo not the atx connectors.

mike4realz said:
oh really!!!well cuz i'ved always thought that if you put the power wirings to the wrong pins (like to the reset), you're giving power to the wrong pins and thought that, that would short out the mobo.

oh i was just talkin about the wirings of the case to the mobo not the atx connectors.

The front side connectors are not powered. So I'm confused????? What powered connector could you put on the reset or mobo power jumper pins?

RicoDirenzo said:
The front side connectors are not powered. So I'm confused????? What powered connector could you put on the reset or mobo power jumper pins?
lol...i'm talkin about the power and reset buttons of the case that you connect to the motherboard. like when u plug-in the power to the reset pins or other pins. and when u press the power button, you're sending the power signal to the wrong pins to turn on your computer. you get what i'm saying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom