Windows xp loading screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

ikillyou61

Banned
is there a way to disable the loading screen?

The problem is that my computer struggles to get the screen up but after like 4 seconds the loading screen is clear to see!!!

on other computers the loading screen comes up right away!!!

Do this: Start>Run and type in MSCONFIG: go to the startup tab. Disable all the stuff in the startup menu except for your antivirus, spyware, and systray. I will bet you have 20 or 30 things loaded at startup!!!!! Windows boot time is extended if you have a whole bunch of peripheral components in your system as well. 4 secs ain't bad dude!!!!! :)

4 seconds just for the loading screen to come to focus and then about 10 for it to go away!!!

I allready did that msconfig thing thats what I did 5 days ago and I haven't donlaoded anything since then and I just checked it again and nothing is abled in the startup tab!!!

A few seconds isnt a big deal. If it took a few minutes then Id be angry. Just make sure to not have many things booting up at once, virus scan your comp on a regular basis and have a cup of tea while you wait for your computer to boot up :)

Try BootVIS. It's a tool to optimize the boot process. I used it many times without problems.

My loading bar only passes by 1 time. Beat that. And that's without using BootVIS.

Try BootVIS. It's a tool to optimize the boot process. I used it many times without problems.

My loading bar only passes by 1 time. Beat that. And that's without using BootVIS.

Is this program going to hurt my computer in any way?

ikillyou61 said:

Is this program going to hurt my computer in any way?

Most likely not, I sued it many times, never screwed anything up. But you could always backup your important files.

you used it not sued it and my loading bar passed 2/5 times before and now it passes 10 times!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom