sound troubles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

julianstoked

Beta member
I just bought a brand new Compaq Presario SR1625NX. The computer is great other than one thing. I plugged in the speakers from my old HP computer and the speakers sound like headphones, even with the volume up all the way (there is no volume knob on the actual speakers). When I plug the speakers into my hp, I can turn the volume up one notch and that's loud enough to fill the room. I have tried plugging the speakers into all of the audio holes in my new compaq, but nothing works. I have messed around with the volume controls on the computer and still nothing works.

Any ideas?

If you have XP

>Start
>>Control Panal (classic view :))
>>>Sounds and audio Devices
Near the bottom you should see speaker settings, clikc advanced and change to what you want.

:) Hope this helps!

CrAzY_GaMeR_07 said:
If you have XP

>Start
>>Control Panal (classic view :))
>>>Sounds and audio Devices
Near the bottom you should see speaker settings, clikc advanced and change to what you want.

:) Hope this helps!
Nope, thanks though.

I have tried changing all the settings and such. It still at full volume (about 20 lines) sounds like my HP at 1 line.

make sure they are plugged in all the way. i know it sounds stupid, but the speakers will sound very tinny if they arent plugged in all the way. Also, make sure the speakers are connected securely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom