visual c++ runtime library

Status
Not open for further replies.
annadhp sorry but it doesn't work ur solution, I don't think it has got something to do with IE or browser helper objetcs. Thanks anyway, anymore ideas?

Hello Inaris, I've created manually temp in C: and I did put the vcredist.exe in there but the problem is still there studio 9 won't lauch and the same error comes(CRT not initialized etc...), any more ideas?
Thanks Sten

Hi All,

I have the same problem. Was this issue resolved? If so, what was the fix?

Appreciate your time and help for I too am going crazy!

Well I sorted it.

Here is what I found...

I could get Pinnacle open in safe mode, so I figured the problem was probably related to my video hardware as in safe mode only the windows default video driver is loaded.

Meanwhile I was having **** problems with my internet connection. I could not connect through my new puter and was using the old one. This was tedious as any files I downloaded in an attempt to solve the problem had to be burnt to cd to transfer to the new puter. I do not have them networked...that is another thing I am trying to do.

Never one to pass up a freebie, I used the complementary edition of Norton Internet Security 2005 I got with my motherboard. Well that was more like a complentary ticket to ****.

I got so ****ed off ('scuse the french) not being able to connect to the internet I disabled the Norton crap and relied on the windows firewall while accessing the Norton help site.

The help site was useless. I was beginning to see a pattern here and it was coming from a smelly place near the Norton crap I put on my computer.

Well to cut a long story short, I got so jacked off with everything Norton I just removed it from my puter. Downloaded Trendmicro PC-Cillin coz I had a few friends who said they never had a problem with it and gues what?

I could access the net fully protected and Pinnacle worked.

Me thinks Norton is no good. Stay away from Norton.

captain jameson signing off and ready to hyperspace from Lave to Reorte.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom