HP ScanJet 3300c?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sup2jzgte05

In Runtime
Ok I have a HP ScanJet 3300C Scanner. Now I have had this for a few years now and I have only used it..................................well almost never. I just replaced the blown fuse and now it turns on without any issues. Ok here is my problems. I went online and downloaded the following

Hp Precsion Scan LT
SJ650en.exe
SJ649mu
SJ512en
col5319
SL700en
col1832

After downloading all those updates and drivers, I still cant get the scanner to work. Even when I go into HP Precsion Scan LT and try to start to scan, the Scanner still does not respond at all.

So I tried it manually, by pressing the scan button on the scanner and still NOTHING, it just sits there. Im not sure what to do, is there anyway that I can get this to work on my PC, I know it doesnt say anything about XP, but there has to be a way to get it to work. OH also after about 10 or 15 minutes the scanner seems like it shuts down, the light goes off and doesnt come back on unless I unplug the power cord and plug it back in. Im not sure if that has anything to with it not being compatible with XP? Thank you inadvance for all your help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom