Using another computer's OS cd

Status
Not open for further replies.
mike4realz said:
omfg...this argument is already over. i'ved already stomped you on your arguments and you just wanted to keep it going by whinin and braggin about it. dude, give it up!!!

IT'S OVER LOSER!!! :p

that ain't what you momma called me last night. I make sure that she will teach you some respect when I send her home from making my money.

you ain't right (you still haven't tried to activate a laptop with an pc serial). but you are gay

instead of coming back with some clever line like you sissified geeks do, just pm me for a meeting place so we can really finish it. I know that you won't do that, michelle.

EricB said:
that ain't what you momma called me last night. I make sure that she will teach you some respect when I send her home from making my money.

you ain't right (you still haven't tried to activate a laptop with an pc serial). but you are gay

instead of coming back with some clever line like you sissified geeks do, just pm me for a meeting place so we can really finish it. I know that you won't do that, michelle.
ahaha ....you still here braggin about this!!!? and now makin anotha subject about activating a laptop with a pc serial!!? get over it you 31 yrs old LOSER :p...go cry on yo mama's lap. i'm very sure she will satisfy you ;)

mike4realz said:
ahaha ....you still here braggin about this!!!? and now makin anotha subject about activating a laptop with a pc serial!!? get over it you 31 yrs old LOSER :p...go cry on yo mama's lap. i'm very sure she will satisfy you ;)

you are obviously a punk. you can say what you want. but in the end you are not man enuff to back up your trash talking. you are so tuff behind a screen, but you won't come from behind it. I am done with this thread again sissy. that's probably you in your avartar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom