can anyone suggest an AGP video card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigadaboosh

Solid State Member
My computer is messing up alot. It will freeze for no apparent reason and when trying to restart my monitor will not show what is happening, but i can hear windows starting up as it should. I dont know for sure if its my monitor or my video card but i think its the video card.
Can somone suggest one to me in the 150-230 range.

yeah, the 6800GS is out in AGP now. It's $215 at monarchcomputers. eVGA even makes it! That'll be the best card you can get in AGP unless you argue that the 6800GT is better.

Ryan

Yes the 6800GS AGP is on Newegg.com too.

So from Nvidia I'd reccomend the 6600GT or the 6800GS.

From ATI I'd reccomend the X800GTO.

I'd really reccomend upgrading your motherboard to a PCI-express complaint one though, especially if you plan on upggrading this one in the future.

i'd say go with the 6600gt if you dont want to spend a lot of money but if you are willing to kick in the full $230 like you said than i would go with the 6800GS.

LoL we are talking about videocards here and macdude is worrying about how big the other guys sig is rofl that is hilarious.

macdude425 said:
Eh, it's OK, but the 6600GT kicks its butt.

Brtnboarder495, your sig is WAAAAAAY TOO BIG!!! Max is 468*120.

dude maybe you have your screen resolution set different or something because his sig is like almost the same size as yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom