Using another computer's OS cd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Using another computer's OS cd

mike4realz said:
that was the original argument. you're saying that it is legal? WRONG!!! in fact, it is illegal. and you're coming up wid these different subject and try to get away with it and not trying to prove your point that it is legal.

Let me tell you this. it is ILLEGAL to install a copy of xp on different machines (including laptops) but you can still do it anyway.

"Yes you actualy can, sure its illegal but the turth is you can" - response by STE on that forum u posted http://www.techist.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=67792&perpage=15

oh yeah i've done that before. it said that i'ved already activated xp but i found a way to bypass it.

you haven't done it. if you had, you wouldn't be here arguing (or lying). like I said before I read this on a ms site years ago. that was how I found out.

I done this too many times to let your blind judgement sway me. I would use other people pc serial to activate old 2000 laptops that I was upgrading to xp and the activation always go through (which is probably illegal, but it works) without using any cracks I know you going to keep coming back with your statements because somehow you think that you have a chest and you must show it, but I know what I know. I worked on too many computer so I know what I talking about, your chest aside

wtf are you talking about. this argument was all about how you are saying that it is legal to install a copy of xp onto different machines. i'ved already made my point that it is ILLEGAL and you are just coming up with these bullsh*t responses that doesn't have to do anything about it.

newton said:
Yeah, pre-built system is going bye bye. Any way to "deactivate the OS" or something in the pre-built after I install it in my built system?

contact me and i will sort u out wiv something ..i aint sayin here

mike4realz said:
wtf are you talking about. this argument was all about how you are saying that it is legal to install a copy of xp onto different machines. i'ved already made my point that it is ILLEGAL and you are just coming up with these bullsh*t responses that doesn't have to do anything about it.

if u weren't so stupid, you would see that I've used a loophole to activate copies of xp legally without cracking them though doing it in this manner is technically illegal. it's the same way OJ mayo of north college hill in cincinati (the next lebron) used the laws of 2 different states to play 6 year of high school ball where most people can only play 4. it ain't right, but it's legal

I know. you are too dumb to understand it

does it matter people wat M$ Say ..ppl dont give a **** .they will crack XP to Activate it as they dont care wether its illegal or not and M$ Will never find out

EricB said:
if u weren't so stupid, you would see that I've used a loophole to activate copies of xp legally without cracking them though doing it in this manner is technically illegal.
exactly, you finally made my point!!! well there's your proof. like i just said, it is illegal to install a copy of xp onto different machines but it can be done...and in your previous posts, you said that it is legal

EricB said:
I will say this again. you are allow to have a copy on a pc and a laptop as a backup. it is legal. always have.
EricB said:
these way is legal. I use ten computer as a example. I usually tell them that I changed the mobo, which is usually the case, anyway

(which was never or always never been legal)

and in your last post you said "doing it in this manner is technically illegal." that was all about this argument

omg...you are such a DUMBA$$ this argument is over

mike4realz said:
exactly, you finally made my point!!! well there's your proof. like i just said, it is illegal to install a copy of xp onto different machines but it can be done...and in your previous posts, you said that it is legal

(which was never or always never been legal)

and in your last post you said "doing it in this manner is technically illegal." that was all about this argument

omg...you are such a DUMBA$$ this argument is over

you are retarded.

it is a leeeereeegggggaaaallllllll to maaaaaaaakkkkkke a baaaaaackkuuuppppp of a laptop from a pppppppppppcccccccccccc for your personal use. now what I toooooook and diiiiiiiiidddddd with that iinnnnnnnnnnnffffffffoooooooo was over the yeeeeearrrrrs was make maybe 10-11 baaaackkkkkuuuuuupppp and activate theeeeeeeeeemmmmmmm with other people's serial and usernaaaaame, yet the laptops did not belong to thooooooooseee people who i got the serial from. they had belong other peoppppplllle

now if I had backup those laptop to the people who I had borrowed the serial from then what I would did would have been legal. but since I had gave them to other other people who in reality didn't get them as a backup (these other people got it as a freeeeee OS). technically it was wrong

there had been 3 people (including myself) that I use the technique to legally backup a laptop

since you didn't understand it regular term maybe you will understand in a slower language

uuuuunnnnnndddddeeerrrrrrssstttaaaaaaannnddddd?????????????

what r u still braggin about. r u tryin to make another argument? cuz you're just clutterin up this thread. your responses r just a bunch of bullsh*t.

yah i got your PM. i posted it on the bottom too. try not to send anymore insulting PM's cuz you're just cluttering up my inbox ;)

tuff guy

you nasty little broke fleamarket a_s_s,ho. I don't argue behind monitors when I had the internet to rpotect me. you have my address. if you are as bad as you talk, tell me to my face

you little d_i_c_k MF kill me. you will argue your butt behind the screen. I don't talk. I'm about action. you will win the war on the net, but in reality and in person, your name would be michelle who would be plating the hairs on my chest

as a reply to your PM
"ahahahaha :p....yeah right.....ahahaha :p i'm laughing at it ahahaha....."

mike4realz said:
what r u still braggin about. r u tryin to make another argument? cuz you're just clutterin up this thread. your responses r just a bunch of bullsh*t.

yah i got your PM. i posted it on the bottom too. try not to send anymore insulting PM's cuz you're just cluttering up my inbox ;)

as a reply to your PM
"ahahahaha :p....yeah right.....ahahaha :p i'm laughing at it ahahaha....." [/B]

I'm trying not not to get banned by a d_i_ckless geek. we can pm each other message since your fa_gg_ot A_ss want to keep it going

EricB said:
I'm trying not not to get banned by a d_i_ckless geek. we can pm each other message since your fa_gg_ot A_ss want to keep it going
omfg...this argument is already over. i'ved already stomped you on your arguments and you just wanted to keep it going by whinin and braggin about it. dude, give it up!!!

IT'S OVER LOSER!!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom