Looking to buy a new computer...which one of these?

Status
Not open for further replies.
or maybe this one? It's a little cheaper, has a P4 instead of Athlon, and an ATI card instead of nVidia

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8746883781&ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:US:1

Mainly, I am looking for the best performance for my buck, but want something well built that will last me for years and be reliable.

What's up with alot of the gaming computers on ebay not having an operating system, or you have to pay extra for it?

The video card sux but everything else is good. The fx 5550 is worth like 80 dollars. It's a pretty good price

Cancel your third one, it has an FX5500, ewwww. I'd go with the first choice as it has a 939 san diego, instead of the 754 which is what the second one is.
-Joe

Joeisalsocool said:
Cancel your third one, it has an FX5500, ewwww. I'd go with the first choice as it has a 939 san diego, instead of the 754 which is what the second one is.
-Joe

OK I replaced it with a little bit higher end machine (3rd link)

Much better, but if it were me, I would switch that Maxtor with a Seagate or Western Digital, and the x850 with a 7800GT, but thats just me, and its all opinion. But yea, that is the better go. Do it up.
-Joe

You basically just described the first computer I picked, which is $100 more, comes with a game and a wireless adapter, and an extra GB of RAM. LOL...

???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom