Un-deletable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crusader

In Runtime
Hey i have a file that wont delete. I have tried rebooting and signing in as administrator but it still wont delete. I have tried using "delinvfile", a program designed for this situation and the usually delete. But i have CCleaner and for some reason when i run that it says cannot delete "LAUNCH", which is the file i am trying to delete. BTW it says cannot delete LAUNCH it may be being used by another person or program when i try the normal delete. I have also uninstalled and deleted a program that its from.
So please help.
Cheers

Hit Ctrl+Alt+Del to bring up the Task Manager. Click on the Processes tab and make sure Launch.exe or whatever it is, is not running. If it is, end the process, then try to delete the file.

download something called UNLOCKER ..goto http:\\computersxpdownloads.no-ip.org\Downloads Site and look around for unlocker

Or....

Maybe you could go to safe mode and try to delete it from there?

Thanks i got it. I got some tool i have forgotten the name it deletes when you reboot so the hdd cant do anything to stop it. I found the name of that tool, its called ThinkVantage.
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom