any1 purchase pc from ncix.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've ordered from NCIX before and they were good, order came in on time.

A side question, wernt there rumors a while ago that newegg was going to start shipping to Canada? What happened to that, Id love it if I could order off them.

They are very reliable, usually very fast (If they have an order in stock, it's usually shipped out the day you buy it, the longest I have waited is 2 buisness days. Doing RMA's is also easy with them, as is everything.
Reliable and fast? =/ I dunno, I agree that I do most of my shopping from ncix and they are generally the best choice but they always take their sweet sweet time processing my orders, usually they take a few days after I've placed the order to get stuff shipped

The only order they actually processed in less than a day was my opteron and that was partly because they did half of the order processing before it came in stock...RMAs are easy with them but they are slow, after I got my two DOA venices I've paid the extra fees for expressRMA but I've never had to use it so I can't comment on that

And of course they are really out of whack with some things, they jacked up the price on the 165 about $100 due to a pricing error of some sort and then tried to overdraw the bill...I will comment that they're express shipping is really really good though especially for the special price you can get on it

Mr_Threepwood said:
I've ordered from NCIX before and they were good, order came in on time.

A side question, wernt there rumors a while ago that newegg was going to start shipping to Canada? What happened to that, Id love it if I could order off them.

Newegg will start shipping to Canada, I have had believable sources of this infomation. However it's a little bit away.

And gaara, do remeber the time difference. If you put an order in at noob it's not going to get processed that day.

I placed my order on 12/25 and it's still stalled on verrified shipping information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom