my com has a hp??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know but you cant loose your principles on empty threats it is just a good tact

how many people have helped her thinking that htey were going to see the goods .......

seems effective to me

since she can do whatever she wants once the problem is solved

Man its all strat. I mean, look at this thread. It has over 4 pages of responses when it really should have at the maximum 2, judging by the subject matter and the ones just like it all over this forum. Us guys are all to eager to help when there is a...echem... "reward".

chrispy said:
hay everyone,

my computer has a serious problem. this blue secreen comes up and says something about, memory dump and a hard wear problem. can anyone help me plz??? sorry for being so vage, but can some1 help

You have the memory dump i think,
GD night.

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 11
I cant help but laugh everytime I read this,, :)

this is carrying on,, because it's FUNNY,,,

truly,, do I really care about the PICS..no.. I was watching the "skirting" of the issue,, and it made me laugh how crispy was so "urban" and the replies are so " geek",,

Emily, I understand your point,, Lauren Bacall (spelling) said it all,, Feminists can't help it if they were the ugly girls that no one ever paid attention to,, sheesh ,, who can blame them for getting so offended?? Not me!

This however, still is a Tech issue,, and behind all the Political In-Correctness,, still required a resolve,,

So really,, did your life change from this thread,, I know mine didnt,, but then again, I am certain in my moral convictions,,those who question and point ,, usually are not,,

Should I abuse the freedom of this Forum and rant on my personal convictions? I think not,, to each their own....

Next Please :)

cheers,

Stop 0x000000D1 or DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
The Stop 0xD1 messages indicates that the system attempted to access pageable memory using a kernel process IRQL that was too high. Drivers that have used improper addresses typically cause this error.

Possible Resolutions:

Stop 0xD1 messages can occur after installing faulty drivers or system services. If a driver is listed by name, disable, remove, or roll back that driver to confirm that this resolves the error. If so, contact the manufacturer about a possible update. Using updated software is especially important for backup programs, multimedia applications, antivirus scanners, DVD playback, and CD mastering tools.

If something works send the picture to vaibhavj@epatra.com
LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom