my com has a hp??

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait a minute. If you have this "Blue-screen of Death" how on earth you can still go to Windows to update it???

You better check your BIOs setting first. Ok if ur really a newbie here, after you saw this blue screen try to restart then press the DELete button, or the F2 or the F10 button simultaneously if you dont really know the specs of your PC. pressing these 3 buttons assure yourself to get into BIOS settings. Once in the BIOS try to disable the USB device. anyway dont worry once you find yourself working in the BIOs since most of the them nowadays are user friendly meaning you can esaily understand what it says.

Godluck.
Dx

CHEERS carshaabout, your such a sweete heart!!!!! now if u still want the pics how do u want me 2 sedn them???? also ill tell u if it works. also i asked this teacher at my school and he says is probaly a common error and widows has probaly sent out a thing 4 it on updates.

chrispy said:
CHEERS carshaabout, your such a sweete heart!!!!! now if u still want the pics how do u want me 2 sedn them????

No one else finds this remotely offensive? *feels alone* :confused:

well i doubt she will send them, and if she does send some pics they wont be of her, and if they are of her they wont be worth looking at if you see what I am saying.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom