Help??

Status
Not open for further replies.
The_Tobes99 said:
as ive said in another thread, almost everyone has a computer nerd uncle, relative or on their block

Okay...? What's your reasoning behind posting this? Who cares if they have a nerd uncle or relative? This guy should save up and not buy an eMachines period.

It's not as fun having someone else build you a computer. It's better to build your computer yourself for then you know all the parts, and actually know what goes into a computer and where everything goes.

out of thos prebuilds the first is the best. i disagree with needing $1500+ US to build a gaming computer. my rig was $1300 AU. granted i already had a dvd burner and dvd-rom and hdd and monitor lol. he probably already has a monitor that he can live with for the time being. i have a 6200tc (i didn't just put it in my sig to embarrass myself :) ) it plays BF2 and HL2. obviously i don't have max AA or textures on BF2 but i can play with several settings at medium at 1024x768 and it never drops below 25fps. if he wants to play games but only has a low budget this is a good way to go because its the only way he can afford it even if it doesn't give him 100fps at max settings on 1600xwhatever. am i the only person who dooesn't have insane expectations. BF2 is in no way dissapointing on low settings and HL2 can play on pretty much max settings aside from AA and resolution.

well it's just i don't know what the currency conversion is like but i know that $1300 AU is a lot less than $1500 US. and he must have a monitor and unless it's either about to die or is an ancient monochrome its probably good enough to use. lol i really started typing that last post without thinking and then couldn't be bothered going back to start again. in any case i think that the first prebuilt should be adequate enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom