BIOS beeps...NEED HELP SOLVING

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is no connector that matches the 6 pin plug i need...or atleast none that i know of...

Well, this is where the reasearch part comes into play.

Next time you build a computer make sure the power supply your going to buy has all the nessicary Power adapters.

ok...i have found a psu that has an included 2 pcie power connectors and is 680w. i think i will buy it. or should i not spend the 180 dollars and just hope for the cable

hmm...i think i may go out and get the antec...but i am also afraid that i may have overworked the gpu because i was playing FEAR without the connector...i know im stupid but it said it just lowered quality to compensate for enadequate power so i figured that it would be safe, just that the graphics would suck...well...yah...if it doesnt work after i get the power in then i'll just RMA it...

nitestick said:
love it aside from the fan only connectors being forcefully controlled by the psu is a bit annoying, ended up just using the standard molexes.

I did the same thing, used the standard connectors. Isn't any louder and it runs cooler!

my fans wouldn't even spin up to start with on the fan only connectors because my psu deemed it unneccessary. i'm one of the people who couldn't care less about noise and has all their fans on max for cooling. meh my case is a TT and all the fans are pretty quite, in fact most of the noise from my rig comes from the tiny little chipset fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom