Windows Vista Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amd2800 said:
XP is a lot stable than Vista

no **** sherlock.....its beta....its always going to be like that. It wont be when it comes out. Have you even used Vista yet?

AMD2800 it's not finished so yeah expect bugs you should have seen the early whistler betas they also had bugs. And I don't see this as being a huge deal as it's only $30 to get a decent DVD Burner today that will read and burn alot faster than whatever was produced in 2000.

You don't want to install a new DVD Burner not much you can do there but it's just a few screws and two plug in cords nothing complex.

If you compair the early "longhorns" with the early "chicago" or early "whistler" they all had bugs. I'm suprised that MS for the most part have taken their time to do a great job on this one and get a quality product out there.

I'll assume it worked just fine.

I was able to run it without any slow down on a 2.4Ghz Intel 4 with no hyperthreading, 480megs of RAM, 32 bit interface/ 32 megs of integrated SIS 651 graphics.

Tyler1989 said:
I'll assume it worked just fine.

I was able to run it without any slow down on a 2.4Ghz Intel 4 with no hyperthreading, 480megs of RAM, 32 bit interface/ 32 megs of integrated SIS 651 graphics.

did the you use the aero glass because if you did I found that is what really slows the OS down what with all the animations and intense graphics stuff.

Mikee i think u need to come in the 21ist century and get broadband internet and dont tell me you cant get out in canada because u can

I seriously cant get broad band because I don't live near any towns and i live kind of in a vally with alot of forests around it so wireless and satelite won't work either. So I'm stuck with this crappy dialup for now.

No we had a wireless provider come out and check if we could get a signal but the signal wasn't strong enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom