Need a cheap LCD Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digital_darknes

In Runtime
I need a little 15 or 17 inch LCD - ive looked at new egg and tiger direct and dell - anyone know of any other place cheaper?

r u in the states? coz if you are in the uk i know of plenty of cheap places...

i am unsure about US prices but have you tried ebuyer.com as their uk branch is generally good value and they have a good selection of stock!

cheap lcd no such thing ...

but eaby is the place for cheap stuff look for a no reserve and be patient thats how you will get a good deal

oh and why lcd becsue they look so damn cool and save space and hang on the wall evin if performance for gaming is slightly off thats not everyones concern

yes crts have better refresh rates etc but in my college dorm i have very little space. I already have one LCD but it is at home and i dont want to bring it here so im using a big ass 21" veiw sonic - its a great monitor but just too big, and i need another monitor because im building a server.

did you try bestbuy.com or circuitcity.com, bestbuy.com is where i usually order my computer parts

where you located i got a 15" lcd, its nice and all but im a gammer kinda guy and this moniter isnt cutting it, maybe we can set up a trade or sumthin if ur close by...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom