Cathode Light and PSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
FghtinIrshNvrDi said:
[snipped]

Your light should fit just fine. You might have to make it fit a little. Just be creative. The lights take hardly any power at all, so don't worry about power consumption.

Ryan

It is my Job to steer people away from bad power supplies.

Im only trying to help. In the end its not mu choice. But Id like to think I helped them.

Don't try and stop people from helping others.:mad:

I have better things to do then vote, and you should know this isn't a place to take you problems out on others.

Have a problem PM them, if a post isn't to help someone then you shouldn't post at all.

On the topic now: If your going to get cold cathodes I suggest buying a back up inverter just in case the other one melts or dies. This has happened twice to me. One time the Inverter just stoped working, the other time the insides melted.

Ste. How can you throw lines out like these:
"you should know this isn't a place to take you problems out on others."

[snipped]

I bought my 2 12" cold cathode black lights off of newegg and couldn't be happier. They have inverters that allow for 2 lights so you only have to use a single inverter. I think they're 5 bucks plus 5 shipping. If you order 2, the shipping cost probably won't be a full 10 dollars. And you can't beat newegg's customer service.

Ryan

OK, listen up.

Enough of the personal attacks.

Consider this a warning. Any further flaming and insulting will be met with disciplinary action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom