any1 purchase pc from ncix.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

123Justin

In Runtime
hey has any1 purchased a custom built pc from ncix.com b4?? if so.. r they reliable? and r ther builds good?

also i got a question bout buying pcs from sites... okay, do they give me the boxes too?? like the box for the vid card, or box for the mobo? im not ordering part by part, i want them to build everything, but will they gime the boxes and the cds?

I never bought one from them, but i recommend it to anyone buying parts from them, and i seen a lot of good items coming from them like 0530 opty's :eek: lol

They take a long time to process orders. I am still waiting on my 146 from them. I don't think they'll still have good steppings if you order now however.

sorry, not to hijack this thread, but...

003, how long have you been waiting? I ordered mine from Computerbrain.com and that was on 12/20/05 (it was backordered).

Well, mine was not back ordered, it was in stock, and when I go to order tracking on their site it has stalled at verrified shipping information. I ordered on 12/25

i just ordered from there last wednesday, and its suppose to arrive on the 5th so thats like a week for shipping. But i live in canada and it's based in vancouver so its not that far.

I usually don't stray from newegg, but Mwave had a few parts that I want for my comp so I orderd a few things for a friend from them to try them out.
Orderd on the 30th, mobo, cpu and memory, Orderd 2 psu's from newegg minutes later, and Mwave has already shipped... expecting it thursday. So I'll order from them too.

NCIX.COM is my primary supplier for computer parts now, I have ordered thousands of dollars of PC equipment from them.

They are very reliable, usually very fast (If they have an order in stock, it's usually shipped out the day you buy it, the longest I have waited is 2 buisness days. Doing RMA's is also easy with them, as is everything.

They are the highest reviewed store in Canada.

I however do not buy pre-built PC's for them, as I assemble PC's myself.

Yeah I'm a frequent customer of NCIX.com. I've bought all of my crap from them so far :)

Their pricematch option is really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom