Good Keyboard for Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyman_33

Baseband Member
What are good keyboard brands?

More specifically, could anyone direct me to a good keyboard or two for gaming? Or just a good keyboard in general?

Thanks,

Kyle

Scratch that. I still need something that works well for office work such as typing in microsoft word, but I want something decent? Or is there no difference in keyboards?

Like for mice there are RAZER or whatnot. Is there anything really good for general use?

EDIT: Oh, my bad. I didn't realize that there was a second regular keybaord that interchanged with the gaming one for that keyboard.

Awsome! Thanks, thats what I'm looking for.

I have the Logitech G15 Keyboard and G7 mouse and i think they are great for gaming and home use. If you dont really like wireless mice the G5 is the corded version of the G7 and is a great mouse as well.

Ok, so about this whole gaming thing.

If I want to use a program like Ventrilo to talk to people while gaming, can I just have a USB plug in microphone to talk with and have their voices come out of my speakers?

I wouldn't want to use one of those headseats to talk to people because I want my game sound coming out of my speakers.

Thanks,

Kyle

P.S. I've never used a program like Vent so I'm newb to that.

Just bought the logitech g15 and its aewsome. Comes with a little display that tells you your cpu and ram usage.

kyman_33 said:
Ok, so about this whole gaming thing.

If I want to use a program like Ventrilo to talk to people while gaming, can I just have a USB plug in microphone to talk with and have their voices come out of my speakers?

I wouldn't want to use one of those headseats to talk to people because I want my game sound coming out of my speakers.

Thanks,

Kyle

P.S. I've never used a program like Vent so I'm newb to that.

You can. I find most of the time you will have a lot of problems with echo, especially if you use the voice activation setting. The reason being that its hard to find a spot where you can get a good voice read with out your speakers feeding back into the mic. So most people just prefer to use headsets to avoid that issue.

check out saitek. has the glowing lights between the keys and u can turn them off if your working. i personally dont have one, but my friend has one and the keys are really quiet and easy to press.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom