XP 2500+ Performance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would be very surprised if a xp2500 did not clock to xp3200/2.2ghz itleast, i guess mine is considered xp3400 lol extreme edition lmao, thats how i would sell it! people would be like dude... extreme edition! theres so many retards out there.

and also i wouldnt recomend any of the video cards that these guys listed. in my opinion i would get a 6800 and try to unlock the 16 pipes, that would be best bang for buck. altho my video card will smack a 6800 ultra! muhahahaha 3DMARK05=6520 BA BLING!

I use 1280x1024 since I have a LCD, how about you?
I have a CRT, 1024x768@85hz.
MMX440 will not run BF2 without the texture crack.
Wrong.:confused:
altho my video card will smack a 6800 ultra! muhahahaha 3DMARK05=6520 BA BLING!
Try smaking a 6800ultra at a game.......unless you like watching pretty movies. BTW, i got my 2600+ to 2.5 last night. The last time i checked CBID at 2.4 i was at roughly 3646+. I can only imaginge what my 3800+ X2 at 2.4 would be:rolleyes:

P.P MGUIRE) well i also smack them in games dude, yes they seriously get ***** smacked. and also in doom 3 do not pay attention to the old reviews, since the ati 5.12's came out ive been getting alot of performance. i dont belive a 6800 ultra could compare to my performance, its very close! but just becuase you like nvidia better is why you bring this up. at this point dude its just hands down im beating the ultra. ask anybody that knows what thee talking about. the x850xt pe is the agp champion, and still every body questions me. I ALSO UNDER STAND THAT THE 6800 HAS SM3 ( SHADER MODEL 3) AND I ALSO UNDER STAND THAT EVERY TEST THEY RUN IT FAILS SM3, AND SAME WITH 7800 SERIES. THESE CARDS HAVE BEEN RAN IN A SERIES OF SM3 GRAPHICS SPURTS AND FAIL SERVERAL TESTS WHICH SHOWS ME IN GAMES WITH SM3 THE CARDS NOR EALLY RUNNING IT, THIS WAS ALSO MENTIONED FROM SOMEBODY AT ATI IF I CAN FIND IT I WILL POST. and great job on hitting 2.5ghz i wish i could lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom