4x512mb sticks. only reading 1gb?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well.......so you know.......if you see an option that says "CPC - on/off" then that's what controls your 1T, 2T timings. CPC ON = 1T and CPC OFF = 2T

Stands for "Command per Clock"

On the DFI board it simply asks you if you want to set it at 1T or 2T, but yeah, might try looking for that option instead...that's how a lot of the previous Socket A overclocking boards were

thats actually the option ive been looking for lol, but there is none so..... my motherboards a faget!! lol but i was wrong dimm 1,2,3 support only double sided, and dimm 4 is single side support. so why is that dimm 4 even there? lol i mean he can just leave haha uncool faget as mobo

Hey all I have the Lanparty Ultra-D MOBO and my second gig of ram making 2 gigs (4 x 512) should be getting here today. Am I going to have issues like this? If so any suggestions?

yes i wouldnt suggest running 4 sticks, you proubly want 2x1gb

im pretty positive its not going to work as your mother board also doesnt support 4 sticks of double sided memory i belive,

altho it might work.

Well I am **** out of luck if it doesn't work cause i am poor as crap and can't get 2x1 gb

=( u think it won't work? Anyone have any experience with my MOBO and have any thoughts?

well its still worth a try i wouldnt make it final until you try it, and i am also poor as ****! lol and cannot afford 2x1gb, i was only going to run 4x512mb because my brother was going to sell me his 1g kit for really cheap. and now i find out it wont work its really gay, but theres still a chance it will werk for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom