Buying a computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGS

Solid State Member
Hello ... I have a custom built computer right now that no longer works and i have tried everything ... lets forget that though :p

I am now buying a new computer from a company (4 places that im looking at: dell, ailenware, abs, hpcompaq) and I want to know if anyone knows someone or if you yourself has had experience with their support. I want to know if there customer support is like dell where they answer quickly and stuff like that.

Thank you

All those companies are overpriced and are not worth looking at. Instead, another company, better quality and prices is www.monarchsystems.com they make quality computers at reasonable prices. They also ship to canada if you live in canada eh.

I am sory and dont want to sound like an *** but I am only looking at those 4 computer companies.

I know you want to buy from them but you're gonna get ripped off by buying from dell, alienware, etc. www.monarchsystems.com will get you the most bang for the buck in prebuilt systems.

Well, if you have to choose from those four, I've heard some good things about ABS.

Yes im really looking into abs because they seem like they are good and have good parts for the money they ask for... What is monarchsystem support like?

Hey guys I really appreciate all of your replies and how you are trying to give me more options but to tell you the truth I really am only concerned with these 4 companies. To tell you the truth all I want to know though is if any of you have any knowledge with the support on any of these (except for dell since we all know they are great). Im not really looking at any other companies ... I dont awnt to sound like I'm some rich kid or sound like I'm trying to brag but money is not an issue right now for these computers so i dont mind about how 'overpriced' the parts are just how the support is.

I'd stay away from dell. I have heard good things about ABS as well. But I suppose that if money is really no issue, heck, go with alienware. It's shiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom