Are these temps ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

will h4x 4 food

Daemon Poster
hi,
i was wondering is 61-67c isnt too high for an OCed evga 7800 gtx with ACS2 cooling running at full load in FEAR. I noticed a frame drop so i went to go check my temps and thats what i saw but when i went back into fear everything seemed ok again for a while.

I believe I was reading a review a few days ago and they said their temp was 75 under full load. If this is true, you're doing alright.

well 67-70c isnt to hott as those chips are rated to run at very high temps, but the cooler the better. think how high your chips could reach if it was room tempature, very hi! so buy the zalman or nv silencer

That temp is alright, no probs. Some people have really low temps with their 7800 series cards, but they probably have very low room ambient temps.

yea the temps are fine, i guess its just a little toasty for me. my x850xt runs 49c at 540mhz core under 2 hour load 34c ambiet

i belive all stock video card coolers are crap, unless its like HIS or some saphire extreme edition

well mine is not just some ordinary cooler. its the same cooler that evga uses on it KO edition. the ACS2 cooling system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom