Tiding up wiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing that sucked is cuz I voided the warranty by opening the shell becuz I wanted to install a acrylic mod. But it can only install a 92mm fan. The PSU only had ONE 120MM fan, so basically I'd have with a smaller fan, so I ended up not installing it. So I couldn't RMA the PSU.

http://img218.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc015703af.jpg
That was the only picture I took of that comp at THAT time, but as you can see, all the wiring that you can see at that angle, was ALL the wiring you could see if you looked at in on the side. It looked REALLY cool.

mine isnt bad, but i do have alot of stray wires, but im working on it sicne its a new case. but if you have any clusters of wires try to shove them into a open 5.25 in bay and floppy bays too, its helps alot, if you dont have any components near it to gather heat in that area or fans behind it
here

if you lok u can see little black wires, what should i dow ith those, theyre too short to gather up and zip tie and hide it

Ive got more wires then any of you guys by a long shot is the problem. Theres usb and firewire connections on the top of my case so i have those going down to where they plug in on the motherboard. Three sata hard drives are in there, and a lot of molex and fan connections are killing me. I'm thinking of trying to get a way so i can get the connections go through the space in between the metal of the motherboard mounting wall and the other side of the case. Mr drill might need to come into action.

Well i have 2 USB 2 Firewire and a audio and mic jack coming from the top of my case also, i also have like 7 fans and 2 CC's.

What i did was i shoved them underneath my Hdd rack and Optical drive rack, that worked pretty well. People usually shove them under the mobo tray, but i cant do it because there is this big metal strip thats blocking my way :confused: it looks so much more better now

If you click how do to build a computer link in my sig, the first page is what i started, scroll down to the bottom, then on the last page, is the after, where i actually tried to clean up looks good eh?

this si what the link was
CIMG0282.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom