Need Help Priceing A Computer for Local Selling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Add the $50-$75 for building it, and round up.

But I wouldn't try to go over $500.

You may know what it is worth, but some poor sap sees all the pretty lights and thinks he's buying a Cray on steroids... Keep the deal legit.

Rofl gamer look at this
What i said
what ever you paid for it +50 and it MIGHT sell it. most ppl dont know a dam thing about computers. By adding 50 dollars to the total price you accualy gets a profit + get paid for the time you put into building and making it work properly.
your response to my post
aka: if you dont knowanything, dont say anything.

If you want to. Give a Price like $____
not like cost+50

Understand?

trotters post

Add the $50-$75 for building it, and round up.

But I wouldn't try to go over $500.

You may know what it is worth, but some poor sap sees all the pretty lights and thinks he's buying a Cray on steroids... Keep the deal legit.
Your Reply to his
tx Trotter

hmmmmm

and you never answered me about the jpelectronics. Did it work or did you get scammed?

I'd say sell for 600$ honestly, half of the hp's, dells, and other prebuilts are much worse and look much worse, but people buy them for more expensive because they're a 'reliable company'..
I seriously think that some one would pay 600$ for it if you advertise it enough. Maybe if you're going to keep it sort of on the down low, you may get around 500$.
Somewhere in there I'd say.

I'd say sell for 600$ honestly, half of the hp's, dells, and other prebuilts are much worse and look much worse, but people buy them for more expensive because they're a 'reliable company'..

ohhhhhh pretty lights!!!
look on ebay for a similar one and check the ending soonest option and see what its selling for

Thanks for people trying to help :) :)

hi was i am boulding a cpu and ive already got one so if the one i biuld isn't as good as my old one then i would sell it when you sellit wiuld you mind telling me how much you biult it for and sold it for.

$549

It uses REAL parts and it even looks cool ;) Plus Dell doesn't over AMD at all, not to mentioned pre-overclocked ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom