Tiding up wiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottjames84

In Runtime
What is the best way to tidy up the wires in a case; no matter how hard I try my case is always messy... too many wires I guess.

I am using Zip ties and loomtubing.

Ive got the same problem as you , ive got so many wires its blocking off air circulation, I've no idea how to make it any neater though. I tried using the ties that lock when you pull them closed but I had no where to put the wires out of the way.

ive tried attaching some wires to the holes in the corners of the fans.. that seems to tidy it up a little bit better.

I would take a photo of my wiring but at the moment I have heaps of loose wires since my current PSU cant handle the mods I have lol

heres what a lot of patience and determination got me

looks loads better when the uv lights are on and its all up and running

A while ago, I dedicated about 5 hours(not including the special sleeving using some tubes which took about 2 hours), making my computer absolutely PERFECT. About 2 days after that, PSU died on my, the PSU I took 2 hours to sleeve has died, had to basically undo the 5 hours of work. Got pretty ****ed off, gave up on the whole thing (left my sidepanels opened) until yesterday. Just put the side panels back on and install the new PSU that i got from Lazerman.

Didn't take my time to make the cables nice, expirienced ALOT of overheating. Got about a 6 degrees increase in CPU idle temp (from around 32C to 38C)and the case temp increased by 2-3 degrees. My video card overheated, and it just went all crazy.

Cable management is really important, especially if you use fan cooling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom