Aoe 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok ur all right so what card should i get ill leave ythe question up to a poll and i will buy whatever card the most people go for!

AND IF ANYONE SAYS ANYTHING THAT BEGINS WITH FX OR 98 IM GONNA KICK THEM SQUARE IN DA NUTS :mad:!!!!

I have heard of the X1800XT 512 getting FPS of 20 with everything maxed out. If you need an alternate benchie.. The conditions were much lighter, so the FPS in general were higher.

That means that Radeon sucks in AoE3.

And Tom's hardware can lick my ***.

Grow up. It's amazing when you reference from a "competing site" everyone gets so immature and stupid about it.

On that second Benchmark you posted I see the 6600GT getting 44fps on 1280x1024 and 31 fps with everything MAXED out, pretty much what I said. You're saying that a X1800XT will get 20 fps in AoE3 (you mean AoE3 right?) and you're telling ME to grow up? You need to grow your brain fool, are you sleeping or something? Its getting 65.5fps right there, in that benchmark.

As for Tom's Hardware, who got immature about it? You're the only one being ****y about it. Everyone knew long before this thread that Tom's Hardware Guide is biased towards Intel and ATi and that its generally unreliable.

ok you guys we can have a discussion without need for those words please
and so far 1 for x1800xt?

ATI's performance sucks in AoE3 when compared to Nvidia's.

That's a pure fact, look at the benchmarks for further information.

ok guys the reason why the 6600gt's sometimes score high is the fact that in those tests there is no eye candy turned on, i.e. AA, AF all that stuff...

Thats why some of the graphs reflect very good performance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom