thermal paste?

Status
Not open for further replies.

æArchOAngelæ

Daemon Poster
which thermal paste should i get? links please. also whats the difference between thermal pastes? is it the lithium and silvers in it. sorry if im kinda vague, its alittle early in the morn after drinking for newyears

newegg links

alright i hear everyonr using it, but thermal pastes is never a category i really search everyday on newegg, so im not familiar with it. i looked today and i saw all these ones that were expensivve but i dont know if price has anything to do with quality.

the OCZ stuff on newegg is the same chemical composition and costs a few bucks less. Arctic Silver charges mores for the name. They are both composed of the SAME INGREDIENTS. So some of you boys yelling "Arctic Silver 5 is the best" can just shut up.

Ryan

FghtinIrshNvrDi said:
you boys yelling "Arctic Silver 5 is the best" can just shut up.
Ryan

I've only used the stock thermal paste and AS5. After using AS5 my temps dropped quite nicely. *me shutting up* :p

FghtinIrshNvrDi said:
the OCZ stuff on newegg is the same chemical composition and costs a few bucks less. Arctic Silver charges mores for the name. They are both composed of the SAME INGREDIENTS. So some of you boys yelling "Arctic Silver 5 is the best" can just shut up.

Ryan
Yes, but the OCZ paste is out of stock with no ETA :)

I just got told. I'd check this crap if I wasn't using 600 mhz of raw computing power. This laptop blows. You guys remember when 128mb of ram was normal? Yeah, I'm dealing with it. I have to restart every 30 minutes.

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom