Aoe 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarrenX

In Runtime
hey if u guys have age of empires 3 can u tell me what graphic cards ur runnin to get above 40fps

-thnks

7800GTX would allow you to do that with AA enabled and with everything maxed out, but the 7800GT could probably do the same for around 30-35.

thank you just the answer i wanted to hear im gonna upgrade so yah thanks ;)

well the 7800GTX is top of the market now so unless u wanna spend big bux id get 6800GT. Its not that high a demanding game.

Why buy a 6800GT for about $275 when you can pay $25 more and get 4 more pipes and a heavy increase in core and memory clocks. The 7800GT also emits less heat and uses less power. So I'd say the 7800GT is the best card for AoE3 value wise. Obviously the 7800GTX is better by about 10 FPS, but for the additional $450 it's not worth it. Unfortunetly, while 7800GT's seem to be dropping in price, the 7800GTX's have halted at $450.

or a 6800GS...its like 200 bucks...maxes a lot of modern games out without problems..

Um...a 6600GT lets you run AOEIII maxed out with above 40fps...I should know...I do it...

because, it has a fan on it, thats why it sucks so much, quit asking...

lol idk man someone is going to post this LONG thing now explaing the difference. dont read it and just say "oh, thats why!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom