Post your highest 3DMark03 and 05!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PZEROFGH said:
Well the link works for me, its a picture comparing 512MB and 2GB's in 3dmark, you get about a 50 point increase lol

I get this message when I click ur link:

"Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, images@tau5.pair.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log." :confused:

Edit: Oh ya and I checked my temps in everest and my GPU is staying at about 51 degrees C with the overclock that I added. Is that still good and stable?

Flying-Squirrel said:

Here is my new score
05_score.jpg

I will post again when my second gig of ram gets here and again when I get my new cooling and get to OC a bunch more :D

My New Score with a lil OC on the card.

3dmark050sd.jpg

The card is at 511/1350.

Why does he have a better score when i have the better overall PC?

Sprooty said:
Why does he have a better score when i have the better overall PC?

Those are for all practical purposes the same scores. He has his processor and video card running faster than you have. Dual core doesn't do anything for 3dmark benchmarking.

Flying-Squirrel said:
I get this message when I click ur link:

Edit: Oh ya and I checked my temps in everest and my GPU is staying at about 51 degrees C with the overclock that I added. Is that still good and stable?

I just installed a Zalman vf700 Gpu cooler and it dropped my load temps by 10-15 degrees. Was 62 degrees before and now loads to no more than 50, usually 46 ish...Well worth the $40 cad. I recommend you do the same, ..get the all copper version. I use rivatuner to monitor temps while under load.

I thought anything under 60 was fine. You really think I should get new cooling for it? What are other peoples GPU temps, anyone else have any thoughts?

I am poor as crap so unless it is really important I probably won't get new GPU cooling im already spending money I don't have to get the new CPU cooling.

My 7800GT only goes up to 46C load while playing BF2 on a crappy server with vaderpro :) lol

Thats with stock may i add. Probably going to buy the VF-700cu

Flying-Squirrel said:
I thought anything under 60 was fine. You really think I should get new cooling for it? What are other peoples GPU temps, anyone else have any thoughts?

I am poor as crap so unless it is really important I probably won't get new GPU cooling im already spending money I don't have to get the new CPU cooling.

No, you dont have to...but colder is better, esp if overclocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom