urge to build

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggjoee5790

In Runtime
i built my first PC last week and since then.. i have this urge to build more lol. i dont know why.. i feel like asking people if they need new PCs and then bulding for them. does anyone else have this urge to build PC's or am i going crazy?? i guess i just enjoyed it so much (even when many things went wrong) :)

yea i have this same urge. but the thing is I wont be able to do anything for a really long time because i just recently got a laptop. :( so no building or getting parts for a while.

i dunno i just thought it would be a once every couple of years thing... u know.. make a pc.. then like 2 years later make a newer more up to date one. i didnt think that i would get so into it.

Oh, it's fun stuff. I got to where I advirtise around my university. I make hardly any money, but love making the stupid machines. It's a blast!

Ryan

FghtinIrshNvrDi said:
Oh, it's fun stuff. I got to where I advirtise around my university. I make hardly any money, but love making the stupid machines. It's a blast!

Ryan

thats what i was thinking of doing.. i could ask around my high school if anyone needs a new pc.. seems like a good way to make money.. plus i get to do something i love

I have actually had the same idea of building computers for others in my high school and earning a little profit. Its fun stuff and if you get paid to do it even better. :D

exactly.. i think ill start by asking friends in my neighboorhood and stuff. i know plenty of kids that like to play pc games. the hard part will be getting them out of the stupid *** idea that DELL is so good.. ughh. everyone i know gets dells because their parents love the warranty or whatever. its a shame cause if people put a bit more effort in looking around.. instead of going to dell just because their so popular.. they could save money and get a way better system. i mean.. i understand if they dont wanna build there own.. but there are plenty of stores, online sites, etc that can build a custom pc thats better and a better value than a dell. the first time i realized dells were ripoffs was 3 years ago.. my really close friend bought the best XPS they had.. it had the radeon 9800 pro and a 3 ghz pentium 4. not bad at all for that time... but he paid over $3,000 !!! oo yea he also got a lcd monitor but stillll. nowhere near worth it. back then i didnt know much about building PC's but with my dad dealing with computers for a living (hes a network analyst) i knew enough to realize that it was wayyyyyyy overpriced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom