$2000 Monarch Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

123Justin

In Runtime
hey my dad told me that i can buy a new computer in February, and i live in Canada, but ther r no good sites to buy pcs in Canada so i decided to buy from monarchcomputers and have them ship it here.
i am looking for a good gaming computer and multitasking. i need everything including monitor mouse keyboards.. please help me build one that all addds up to $2000 plus the shipping and handling, or a litle over is okay, like 2100. thanks

-justin

if you want to OC

DFI UT NF4 SLI-DR
X2 4400+
7800GTX
Antec truepower 550W power supply
Thermaltake soprano or whatever case
OCZ 2*1GB plats

If you arent OC'ing

MSI K8N NEO4-F
7800GTX 512MB(256MB)
OCZ 520W powerstream or antec truepower 550W power supply
X2 4400+
Corsair valueselect 2*1GB
whatever case

PZEROFGH said:
MSI K8N NEO4-F
7800GTX 512MB(256MB)
OCZ 520W powerstream or antec truepower 550W power supply
X2 4400+
Corsair valueselect 2*1GB
whatever case
That looks good except i would probably get a DFI Ultra-d instead

ye it is good but u forget the fact that i live in Canada, the shipping and handling is $450 itself. plus the LCD monitors at monarchcomputers r like 339 the least... and im not looking for SLI.

Do you mean 2000$ in canadian or american?

edit: and I checked on the monarch shipping thing, and even shipping to british columbia a full computer was only like 170$ american

2000$ in Canadian.

wait lemme get somin straight, wen i purchase from monarch they accept Canadian money? or do i have to go to the bank myself and convert my Canadian money to American and then pay monarch?

or you can buy a monkey and train it to steal computer components and have it bring everything back to you and you can assemble your own computer by what it stole, but teach it to read so it can steal only the good stuff.

Hmm wait now are you building yourself, or do you need it prebuilt?
I think there's a couple other places that ship to canada, like tigerdirect, they might be cheaper.

the links didnt work so if u coud, copy and paste it thanks.

nope im not building it myself, i want it built and ready to go once i recieve it so tiger direct wouldnt be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom