Post your highest 3DMark03 and 05!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flying-Squirrel said:
I just got 8053 or so in 05 =(

anyone have any ideas on how to improve on this?

I get 8600 with my 7800GTX.. but i do have a X2 4400+ clocked @ 2.4 making it exactly the same as a 4800+... i also have 2GB Ram..

but you should still be able to push 8200 - 8 300

Sprooty said:
I get 8600 with my 7800GTX

I do better than that without any OCing on my computer. I thought the 7800GTX is supposed to be better? I would like to note that i already know 3dmark05 and ATI are having an affair but somehow it still seems to be THE benchmark.

**** it PZERO I don't need you to just yell OC OC OC at me how bout saying what exactly I should try to OC.

If you read my sig you would notice I am already OCed from 2.2 to 2.65 CPU so how bout some suggestions? sheesh

BColes said:
3DMark05: 9666

That's with an OC on the cpu at 2.376ish
and some OCing on the video card.

I was gunna get the X1800XT 512mb but they wernt fully avaliable in Australia at the time i wanted to build my system.

Flying-Squirrel said:
**** it PZERO I don't need you to just yell OC OC OC at me how bout saying what exactly I should try to OC.

If you read my sig you would notice I am already OCed from 2.2 to 2.65 CPU so how bout some suggestions? sheesh

Your the one who said your CPU could go farther so why dont you OC it farther, and you said give some suggestions the only thing to imporve your score is to add some better hardware, as in more ram or something better, or OC it. Maybe a driver update will help also.

What about your video card, get some better cooling and some AS5 probably give you 200-1000 point increase.

I just OCed my vid card a bit and I think my temps are still fine.

PZERO my second gig of ram is on the way (UPS ****ed up and brought it to the wrong house or it would be here now)

I am going to get the big typhoon heatsink/fan and some AS5 for my CPU and when I do then I will set a mem divider and OC my CPU a bunch more.

Here is my new score
05_score.jpg

I will post again when my second gig of ram gets here and again when I get my new cooling and get to OC a bunch more :D

Edit: What drivers do you think might need an upgrade? I think I have the latest video drivers but im not entirely sure. :confused:

Edit2: What are good safe temps for a video card? and does anyone know which number from speedfan is for the video card? Or is there a program that is easier to tell? Thanx :eek:

Well the link works for me, its a picture comparing 512MB and 2GB's in 3dmark, you get about a 50 point increase lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom