help me design a computer plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said ur budget was 1300 then you said you could not afford 1300 wtf lol

I agree with you .....

" i want to spend less than 12-1300 total, what should i get? "" and then " i cant afford it now though damnit

macdude425 said:
It won't work. The hardware differences will cause Windows to BSOD half way thru the boot process. You'll have to reinstall.

i will have to talk to a comp store guy around here when i have the money. i have a few questions but i cant accurately ask them on here

i have to save up for it, so a couple months or so. the thing that inspired me to get a new one (well one of them) is that my computer is very choppy and crashes sometimes when i am designing my uber park in roller coaster tycoon 3. that game is addicting like crack.

reggie_da_man said:

i want to make the best one i can for under 1500 or so. i upped my price. is that everything i would need to make it? wouldnt i need a modem or something to connect to the internet? (i have fios). i already have a monitor, keyboard, speakers, etc.

also, is there a walkthrough on how to build them once i have all the parts in front of me? i guess i could pay a shop to but i'd prefer to try it myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom