One problem after another someone plz help mE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warez Monster said:
we need to get hime to use Nlite and slip them drivers in there, this would make it much easier for him

do you get that special xp yet? it includes sata drivers. you don't need to f6 unless you have new sata drivers that just came out

yeah i have Lanparty nf4 ultra-D . I have to hit f6 and load drivers..

So how do i disable the raid 0 , is that hitting f10 ?

And what is the Nlite ?

When i click the raid.exe it makes me insert disk to copy files but when i hit f6 and insert disk it says Disk cannot be read because it contains an unrecongnized file system.

Ive even tried to toss just the Raid.exe file on the disk and it says -txtsetup.oem could not be found.

its just soo weird that all of a sudden its not reconizing the raid drives now.... Could i of done anyting wrong in windows to make it do this?

THe floppy drive works cause i can open the floppy in windows and it sees all the files....

the raid.exe, I beleive you execute it, and the files unload to a location and then you copy those files to the floppy, am I right?

yes that is correct, now my problem after all the stuff was done . NOw when i hit f6 it doesnt work... IT worked before the same exact floppy... the floppy didnt get dropped in water , or get messed with.. THats why im like wtf did i do? Could i have done anything to affect this? This is really stomping me.. It worked every time in the past so i must of done something.... THe floppy drive is ok cause i can look at all the files on the disk just fine....

I dont think the xp cd is the problem, i have 2 xp pro cds and it does the same thing on both. And i dont have acsess to a burner anyways. Now Im thinking of just saying the **** with raid anyways.. So I should use those sata drivers ericB told me to use? NOw i was confused when he said do i have the new XP cd, My XP cd is about 3 years old so im guessing NO? Oh and i just go into bios and disable the raid?

i know its not the xp cds, but thoe cds dont haeve the drivers for sata or raid so Nlite will slip those drivers in an xp installation which then makes an iso so you can boot from it with the drivers in the xp cd

Floppy.jpg

the floppy should have these files minus the zip one. let me find my manual to tell you how to disable raid.

slipstreaming (same word as putting) the drivers into the xp cd with nlite will stop you from having to hit f6 when you install xp. you can slipstream sp2 in at the same time.

I'm going out to party for new years. I will get you through this tomorrow

http://us.dfi.com.tw/Upload/Manual/nf4dagf 84900502.pdf

after you delete the 2 hard drives (use the xp cd or powermax in my signature). go into bios (hit delete upon boot). go to integrated peripherals. click the raid config. disable it . insert xp cd. hit f6. load floppy and hit those sata driver i was talking about. you should now have 2 seperate drives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom